Police confirmed today that three family members found dead at a caravan park in Camborne, Cornwall, had died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a cooker.
The bodies of John Cook, 90, his wife Audrey, 86, and their 46-year-old daughter Maureen were discovered in a static caravan on Saturday.
If you appreciated this article then please consider donating to the Morning Star's Fighting Fund to ensure we can keep developing your paper.
Donate to the Fighting Fund here
A government guided by common sense would respond to news that publicly owned Royal Mail has increased profits to £403 million by scrapping plans to flog off the service.
Wales TUC president sets out the achievements of Welsh workers over the past year - and looks to the battles ahead
Interview with Jeremy Scahill, author of a chilling new exposé of the US's worldwide war without end